Our women-only program runs every two weeks on Sunday evenings.
Women and girls of all ages can exercise and socialise together in this female only environment. The following pool areas are available for use: indoor lap pool, warm water exercise pool, sauna and spa (please note that the outdoor lap pool will be closed).
Dates and times
8:00pm to 9:45pm, every other Sunday (beginning 28 May).
Casual entry prices apply.
No bookings are required.
Watch Around Water policy information
YMCA Victoria is a Watch Around Water endorsed aquatic safety organisation. Watch Around Water is a set of industry guidelines that outline the minimum supervision requirements of young children at aquatic venues.
We have followed the Watch Around Policy (outlined below) in our centre since 1 September 2019.
Children under five years old
- All children must be accompanied into the centre by a person over the age of 17 and be supervised within arms’ reach at all times in the water.
- All children must wear a pink wristband supplied by YMCA staff to help identify their age while swimming.
- Children will not be admitted without a full fee paying parent/guardian who must also be in the water at all times.
- Groups will not be admitted entry where the number of parents/guardians supervising a group of children under five years exceeds the ratio of 1:2.
Children under 10 years old
- All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied into the centre by a person over the age of 17.
- All children must be actively supervised by an adult over the age of 18 at all times. The adult must have a clear and active view of the child with no physical or structural barriers between them (this includes tech and devices
- such as mobile phones).
- All children must wear a yellow wristband supplied by YMCA staff to help identify their age while swimming.
- Groups will not be admitted entry where the number of parents/guardians supervising a group of children under 10 years exceeds the ratio of 1:4.
- All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied into the centre by a person over the age of 17 and handed over to the supervision of the birthday party leader (staff member).
- All birthday party participants must wear a blue wristband and an age-based wristband (pink or yellow) to identify their participation in a party.
- The adult guardian of the birthday party child must remain accessible and actively supervise the group at all times.
- At the conclusion of the birthday party, children will remain in the supervision of the birthday party leader and supervising parent until physically handed over to their supervising parent/guardian.
For more information visit the Watch Around Water website.