Our child care program is open to members and casual visitors seeking care for their children.
Children are supervised by qualified carers in a dedicated interactive space equipped with games and toys. We provide children with the opportunity to socialise in a family/multi-age setting, where they can explore new experiences in a stimulating and caring environment. We welcome children from 6 weeks old.
We offer two styles of care in our centre: Sessional Care and Occasional Care.
- Sessional Care: for parents and carers who are planning to stay within the centre while their child is in care.
- Occasional Care: for parents and carers who would like to pursue activities outside the centre while their child is in care.
So whether you’re attending a weekly group fitness class or have an offsite appointment, we have care options to meet your needs.
Children will be engaged in a range of activities, including:
Arts & crafts
Music & movement
Types of Care
We offer two styles of care: Sessional Care and Occasional Care.
- Sessional care: for parents and carers who are planning to stay within the centre while their child is in care.
- Occasional care: for parents and carers who would like to pursue activities outside the centre while their child is in care.
Bookings are a minimum of 1.5 hours for both types styles of child care.
1:5 for infants under 3 years
1:15 for children over 3 years
Session 1: 9:00am – 10:30am
Session 2: 10:45am – 12:15pm
Weekdays: 9:00am – 12:15pm
Public Holidays: Closed
We may close for up to 4 weeks over the Christmas period.
- Sessional Care Members (per 1.5 hour session) - $8.70
- Sessional Care Non-members (per 1.5 hour session) - $12.30
- Occasional Care (per child, 1.5 hour per session) - $19.40
Visit passes can be purchased in 10 or 20 session blocks. Single visit passes are unavailable.
Fees must be paid:
- By debit or credit card over the phone or in person.
Enrolment, Bookings and Cancellations
For each child you wish to enrol in our child care service, you need to fill in an enrolment form and submit it to the centre in person. Download the enrolment form from this page. When you come into the centre, please bring copies of:
- Your child's Birth Certificate
- Immunisation History Statement
- Custody order (if applicable)
- Medical Management Plans (If applicable)
We recommend an orientation meeting with our Children's Service Coordinator to:
- give you a tour of the creche
- check your enrolment form and supporting documents
- discuss your child's needs and your expectations.
This can be arranged at reception or by calling the centre.
Bookings & Cancellations
Bookings can be made in person or over the phone.
Cancellations should be made 24 hours in advance or before 8.15 am on the morning of the booked service by calling the centre. You will be charged for the cost of the session if you fail to cancel.
What to Bring
Bring all the things your child will need during their care. Please ensure all items are clearly labelled with your child's name. If your child is on medication, please hand this directly to staff when you arrive.
Infants and toddlers
- Bottle (with expressed milk, pre-made formula or cow's milk as required)
- Healthy snack or lunch
- Water bottle or sippy cup
- Dummy in sealed container, if required
- Nappies, wipes and plastic bags
- Change of clothes
- Sun-safe hat - we recommend the legionnaire style (brim at the front, flap at the back)
- Comfort item (soft toy or blanket), if required
- Sleeping sheet set or blanket for nap time, if required
- Healthy snack or lunch
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes (some types of play may be messy)
- Extra pairs of underwear, especially if toilet training
- Sun-safe hat
Do NOT bring
- Fizzy drinks, lollies or chocolates - unless specifically requested for a special celebration
- Nuts or Nutella - we have a nut-free policy to avoid anaphylaxis
- Toys - unless they are comfort items. If you bring toys, we'll remove them and give them to you when you collect your child
- Pets - unless pre-arranged with the Childrens Services Coordinator
Guidelines for child care
Help us run a safe and welcoming child care service by following our guidelines:
- Please do not bring your child to the creche if they are unwell
- Please label all belongings
- Please ensure all supplies are provided for your child, i.e. nappies, change of clothes if necessary, healthy snacks and drinks.
- Children's temperatures will be checked upon entering the service
- Educators will be signing the children in and out
Children's services regulations limit the number of children we can accommodate in our child care facility at any one time. Please arrive and depart according to your booked session.