Host your child's next birthday party at Ashburton Pool and Recreation Centre.
Our parties are perfect for children aged 6-12 years old. We'll organise everything - the entertainment, catering and clean-up - so you can just sit back and enjoy the day. Beyond birthdays, our parties are also great team building activities for school groups, sports teams and social clubs.
We offer two styles of parties at Ashburton: Pool Parties and Stadium Parties.
Children enjoy an hour of aquatic activities led by qualified instructors, followed by thirty minutes to celebrate in the party room.
- Stadium parties
An hour of sports and active games led by qualified instructors, tailored to your child's interests, followed by thirty minutes to celebrate in the party room.
1:00pm - 2:30pm
3:00pm - 4:30pm
1:00pm - 2:30pm
3:00pm - 4:30pm
Stadium Parties 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Experienced birthday party leaders
- Activities and games in our kids pool or in our stadium
- Catering for children
- Optional catering for parents
- Party Invitations and all other equipment to make the day run smoothly
Birthday cake not included
Click here to download our full children's and adults catering menu
Bookings can be made in person, by calling the centre on 1300 760 379, or using the enquiry form above.
A minimum of 14 days notice is required for bookings. Parties times can book out one to two months in advance, so please book early to secure your preferred time.
Prices per person $32.00 (minimum 10 people per booking)
Deposit $320 (non refundable, paid at the time of booking)
Information and requirements
- There is a minimum of 10 party guests per birthday party. Where 10 guests are not present, the responsible party is required to pay the minimum cost.
- All guests who participate in the birthday party (including siblings) will be included in the cost.
- Should you be unable to make your confirmed birthday party date/time, a minimum of 1 months’ notice is required to move your booking to an alternative date or time.
- Birthday parties are 1.5 hours in duration. Alterations to the set time slots are not possible.
- We allow access to the party room prior to the party by arrangement with party coordinator
- External food is only permitted if the party is also being catered by the centre.
- Birthday cakes are NOT included and can be brought in. Cakes can be stored at the centre on the day of the party prior to the booking.
- If your guest numbers change, notice must be given by 7.00pm on the MONDAY prior to the party. If a lesser number of children attend on the day, the outstanding amount based on confirmed numbers will remain payable.
- There is no minimum age for birthday participants. We recommend parent assistance for children under five.
- You must notify staff of any special activity needs for any participant/s upon booking.
- You must notify staff of any medical needs for any participant/s upon booking.
- No alcohol is permitted on site.
Birthday Party Terms and Conditions must be signed and submitted to the centre before the party commences.
Download the Terms and Conditions.