Our aquatic group fitness classes are specially tailored for older adults, people with a disability or people who have an injury.
Aquatic group fitness classes allow you to take part in a full-body, low-impact workout in a safe and gentle environment. Led by qualified instructions, our aquatic group fitness classes run for 50 to 60 minutes and are a great way to keep fit and healthy.
Take a look at the different aquatic classes on offer and book your class using the timetable below. For help with your booking please refer to the guide at the bottom of this page.
Aqua Mover is a low-impact, whole-body cardio class designed with our Active Adults members in mind. It follows a gentler pace than the Water Workout class.
A low-impact and low-intensity warm-water based program designed for Active Adults as well as participants returning to exercise. A doctor's clearance is required before attending this class.
How to book your aquatic group fitness class
- Select the class you want to book using the timetable.
- Login to your online account using your email address and password.
- You will automatically be directed to the 'Group Fitness' timetable which is located under 'Book'.
- Use the filter to select your aquatic group fitness class.
- Select 'Book'.
- Select 'Book now'.
- Accounts with multiple payment plans will be prompted to select which individual they wish to register.
- Make payment (casuals only)
- Pay for a single session via credit / debit card.
Credit / debit card
- Enter your credit / debit card details.
- Make payment.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking.
View our prices.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend all other group fitness classes is 12 years old for members and 16 for non-members
- The minimum age to attend Body Pump, AdrenalineHIT, Boxing, Circuit, IQ and Performance Zone is 16 years of age
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class