It's never too late to be fit and healthy. Our Active Adults memberships are designed to support people over 50 to build their fitness and strength.
As we get older, physical exercise becomes increasingly important for a wide range of physical and mental health reasons. With an Active Adults membership, you'll gain access to our facilities and a wide range of age-specific classes including aquatic and land classes, in addition to all mainstream aquatic classes.
|Membership type||Price per week||Joining fee|
|Commitment membership (six month fixed-term contract)||$20.03||$50.00|
|Commitment membership concession (six month fixed-term contract)||$18.45||$50.00|
|Flexi membership (no fixed-term contract)||$20.03||$99.00|
|Flexi membership concession (no fixed-term contract)||$18.45||$99.00|
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Saturday to Sunday: all day
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to:
- gyms at all facilities during designated access hours;
- group fitness classes and aquatic group fitness classes during access hours;
- outdoor pools (Ashburton, Boroondara Sports Complex, Hawthorn) during access hours;
- indoor pools (Ashburton, Hawthorn) during access hours;
- warm water pools (Ashburton, Hawthorn) during access hours;
- spa and sauna (Ashburton) during designated access hours;
- stadiums (Ashburton, Boroondara Sports Complex) during access hours;
- lockers to store your gear securely;
- Personal Success Plan including a full induction process and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers.
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around you, to help you reach your fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all new gym members.
Your Personal Success Plan will kick-start with a 30 minute one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer. Your trainer will listen to your goals and tailor a program to suit your needs and fitness level.
- one-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer;
- complete body composition tracking with our state-of-the-art EVOLT 360 body composition scanner;
- full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals;
- a second 30 minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program;
- a third 30 minute session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program;
- you can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym or at reception.
Seminars and events
- Free full moon meditation (first Friday of every month at Ashburton)
- Access to nutrition seminars and YMCA Healthy Living Magazine.
- Monthly member events
- Child care facilities (all locations)
- 10% off merchandise
- YMCA member benefits card, giving you reciprocal rights when visiting our other facilities in Victoria
- 12 weeks free suspension
To register your interest in purchasing a membership or for more information, submit a membership enquiry to on this page.
Register your interest