As a gesture of goodwill, we are offering the option to suspend your Swimming Lesson Membership over the 2019-20 Christmas/New Year period.
What you need to know before you request your suspension:
- Opportunity to suspend the direct debit on 19th of December 2019.
- This will suspend your Swimming Lessons Membership from Thursday the 19th of December Wednesday the 1st of January 2020.
- The online form needs to be completed and submitted by Thursday the 12th of December to ensure your suspension is processed.
- Individual requests are required for each participant (siblings require their own form).
- During the suspension period, membership benefits are also suspended. A casual entry fee will be required to enter the pools.
- You will receive an automated confirmation email once your suspension form is submitted. If you have not received the confirmation email please check your junk email folder.
- Fortnightly direct debits will resume on the 2nd of January, 2020.
- Membership benefits including unlimited pool access will resume on the 2nd of January 2020.
- Swimming lessons resume on the 13th of January, 2020.
If you wish to proceed with your request to suspend please submit the below form: