Are you ready to start your health and fitness journey? We’re offering new members a 30-day trial at our centre for just $30.
This is your opportunity to focus on you and improve your overall wellbeing. With our wide range of facilities, equipment and classes, we’re sure you’ll find something you enjoy.
To sign up, fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will get back to you.
Terms and Conditions
YMCA ’30 days for $30’’ PROMOTION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Terms)
- OFFER AND ELIGIBILITY
- This ’30 days for $30 promotion (Promotion) is offered by [Victorian YMCA Community Programming Pty Ltd (ABN 75 092 818 445) of 502/990 Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill VIC 3128 (YMCA).
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The Promotion is available at Ashburton Pool and Recreation Centre, Boroondara Sports Complex and Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre (Participating Centres) between the dates of 18 January 2021 and 17 February 2021 (Promotion Period).
- To be eligible for the Promotion:
- you must be not be an existing member at the relevant Participating Centre; and
- you must be 18 years and over
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion does not apply if you sign up for swimming lessons, gymnastics or other program memberships.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other offers, unless approved in writing by YMCA.
- SIGN UP TERMS
- If you meet the criteria set out in clauses 1(4) and 1(5) above, your 30 days will commence at the time of purchase and cannot be altered (deferred, suspended or cancelled).
- The 30 days for $30 can only be purchased during the promotion period.
- The Promotion is only available at Participating Centres.
- No refund is available for this promotion.
- YMCA reserves the right to amend, cease and / or revoke the Promotion prior to the end of the Promotion Period in its sole discretion and without notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, YMCA will not be liable to any person for any cost, loss, damage, liability, expense or claim arising, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with the Promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these terms, will be resolved by YMCA management in a manner it deems to be fair (acting reasonably).
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- Members will be bound by their terms of membership with YMCA. To the extent of any inconsistency between the terms of membership and these Terms, these Terms will take priority.
- OFFER AND ELIGIBILITY